Breaking News

Meghan Trainor Reveals She’s Pregnant with Her Second Child

 She is obsessed with that baby! Meghan Trainor revealed that she is four months pregnant.

 — and even though the pop star was sick and sore during the early stages of her pregnancy, she is overjoyed at the prospect of welcoming a sibling to her son Riley. The 29-year-old stated, "I'm just so grateful I can get pregnant."

Meghan Trainor Reveals She’s Pregnant with Her Second Child


 And I thought, "I'm crushing it." This is incredible. This is my fantasy.'"

 According to a source, Meghan and her husband Daryl Sabara are fully committed to having a baby. They are expanding the nursery, battling late-night sweet and salty cravings, and getting ready for the April release of Meghan's book, Dear Future Mama, which is about her pregnancy.

The singer of "Made You Look" has also stated that she wants to stay on the baby train: I'm halfway there, and I want four children! The source adds, "Daryl is on board. It's always been her dream to have a lot of kids."

Meghan's life just keeps getting better.

 She feels very fortunate.

Meghan Trainor Reveals She’s Pregnant with Her Second Child

No comments